Friday, July 12, 2013

Every Metalcore Vocalist



Courtesy of Jarrod Alonge of the YouTube, who's satirical accuracy leads me to believe he's been to too many shows of this caliber. Therefore, I don't trust him. His supposed accuracy is of course, purely speculation on my part because I wouldn't ever know. Literally ever. I shouldn't even think this is funny because I don't have any idea how I can measure this video's merit as a worthy parody. I'm going to just guess at this, because if I were to take a guess at how a metalcore vocalist at a metalcore show would act, it would probably be exactly like this. He has those glasses like I have seen people wearing in pictures on the internet that are supposed to make me mad, though.

I don't go to metalcore shows. There is only TRVTAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.