Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Metal Christmas from TNM


Although it's likely I'm not going to provide you folks with a real update before the holiday season comes to an end, there was no way I was going to pass up the opportunity to share this video with all my buds around the world. 

I want everybody to enjoy their time being the black sheep of every family get together this year. I apologize on behalf of your parents for all the gift cards. They just don't really get you anymore, and all the clothes your mother buys for you in an earnest attempt to brighten your wardrobe, keep ending up in either the goodwill box or the trash can. She's tired of getting her feelings hurt. 

Merry Metal Xmas everybody! 

\,,/ HAIL SANTA!! \,,/

- Brenocide

1 comment:

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.