Sunday, February 6, 2011

Getting Pizza for the Game Tonight?

I ordered some food from Domino's online last night, because I hate talking to people on the phone almost as much as I just hate people. It looks like there are now a couple of "themes" to choose from in regards to their famed pizza tracker. It's pretty gimmicky and pointless, but I decided to look through them anyway. I think the right choice was obvious...



On a side note, I don't know what's more obnoxious - people who actually are football fans, or pseudo-intellectual snobs that every single year put themselves above witnessing such ruffian entertainment; then tell everyone they know that they will instead be watching specifically for the commercials. Sharpen the end of your toothbrush on a rock, and then shove it in your retina. No one cares. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.