Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS TO THAT'S NOT METAL!


In an effort to get the community more involved with the war against false metal, I want you guys and gals to submit photos of yourselves and your friends doing unmetal things. They could be inspired by violations I have already written about, or you can come up with your own like the clever little scumbags you are!

The rules are simple:

  • It has to be an original photo you took of yourself, your friends or your family. Don't go around snapping pics of strangers like a creep.
  • NO pre-existing photos. Don't just find things on Google image search and send them my way. I can do that shit on my own.
  • DON'T do anything illegal like a jackass.
  • DON'T do anything that could bring harm upon yourself or others.
  • Explain the violation in the photo caption upon submission.
  • The more metal you look in the photo while taking part in the violation, the greater the lulz, and the more likely I will feature your photo on the blog!

You can submit your photos by uploading them to the wall of the TNM Facebook page. If you haven't like the page already, DO SO IMMEDIATELY. If I get a good enough turnout, I will create a dedicated email account specifically for photo submissions in order to break away from Facebook reliance. For now, this is the most convenient option. The majority of my regular (true metal) readers already like the page on FB anyway, and are actively involved with the the blog through those means. When I get an e-mail address you can submit photos to, I'll let you know.

If I like your photo, I'll feature it on the blog, and as always, give you appropriate credit. Have a sense of humor, be creative, and most importantly, have fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. SurvivedAbortion19/10/2011 12:41 PM

    How does this have no comments?

    ReplyDelete

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.