Friday, April 8, 2011

TNM Featured on Heavy Blog is Heavy


While I wouldn't be so arrogant to compare myself to the comedic writings of Maddox (also nobody would be reading this if I made one update every year and a half), I consider shout-outs on some of the better known blogs as a sign of good progress. Especially when they actually have a positive opinion of me. Something, that I'll admit, is becoming increasingly rare as more and more people fall out of my true metal guidelines. Hey, if I didn't think you weren't good enough, it wouldn't be elitism. 


Special thanks to Alkahest from Heavy Blog is Heavy for sharing the blog, and having the indecency to also like it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.