Sunday, April 24, 2011

Infernaeon Brings the Butthurt to GSA's Facebook Page

Frontman Brian Werner's mugshot.
He says the other members were the ones that deserved to be fired. I can't find their mugshots...
I'm not completely familiar with Florida death metal band Infernaeon, nor am I too familiar with this whole ordeal with vocalist Brian Werner being fired from the band; only to subsequently implement the clever strategy of firing the band back. To look into the whole story, you can click on the link I provided to Gun Shy Assassin's blog and follow that yellow shit road into the details. I don't really care and I don't want to hear about it. Band drama is an up and coming heavy metal violation in of itself, and I can't stand hearing about how tough it is standing next to a guy and playing an instrument.

So the whole band breaking up and acting like bitches about it isn't really what I'm interested in. No, what makes this ordeal special is that the honest to god members of the band took their crybaby bullshit to the Facebook Page of Gun Shy Assassin. Wow...


If the above screencap is too small, you can visit GSA's Facebook page to watch the 16-year-old girl Facebook fight between Brian Werner and Dave Stein actively unfold. It's currently right there, plain as day, on the Wall for everybody to watch and comment on. It is hilarious, but at the same time, incredibly depressing. Readers are freely and actively telling these guys to knock it off and stop being such a pair of stupid douchebags. 

And I mean really? A blog's Facebook page? This is like a new time low in unprofessionalism on both of their accounts. Not to say GSA isn't a pretty big time metal blog, but in a side-by-side comparison, at the time I'm writing this, I only have a little less than 100 Facebook likes than his page does, and I very much expect to have more than him within the next few months. My blog isn't shit. I haven't even interviewed an artist before, much less had a couple of them argue on my Facebook wall. Clearly neither of these artists are fit to work with anybody before they do some serious growing up. This is beyond sad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers that post under the name "Anonymous" and are too frail and weak to represent themselves properly with a title, shall be deemed false metal poseurs for the remainder of their pitiful existence.